We love when our food looks like a work of art. This week, we feature 5 gorgeous desserts that look almost too good to eat!
1. Sakura Jelly: This would be a gorgeous start to an Asian-inspired party or gala. The use of edible flowers makes the color interchangeable. Mix it up!
2. Cream Puff Swans: Boring cream puffs begone! We love how delicate the wings look. They’re ready to fly off our plates.
3. Upside Down Citrus Cake: The bright colors of this upside cake would pair incredibly with a summer cocktail or mimosa.
4. Cranberry Orange Bundt Cake: The swirl on this bundt cake is mesmerizing. We want to dive right into its fruity layers.
5. Vegan Individual Mousse Cake: These bite size cakes have a hidden surprise inside. Look at those layers!
If you’re still craving more, follow us on Instagram at @InnovateMkg to see more dessert ideas! Contact us today to plan your next get together: we do galas, conferences, hotel openings, product launches, and more!