Did you know that highly engaged teams show 21% greater profitability? 20% in engagement show a 41% reduction in absenteeism and 59% less turnover. 
Employee engagement is taking center stage in the business world with the goal to enhance an employee’s commitment and connection to the company. Employee engagement promotes retention of talent, fosters customer loyalty and improves organizational performance and stakeholder value. The COVID-19 pandemic has revolutionized the way teams connect and work. With modern technology, it is easier than ever to stay engaged and connected with your employees remotely. Virtual team building can help maintain company culture, keep your employees engaged, and increase productivity with virtual team building activities. Let your employees feel cared for and give them an opportunity to have some fun in today’s new normal.
Innovate Marketing Group (IMG) is an award-winning corporate event and experiential marketing agency based in Los Angeles that specializes in creating events and experiences that connect brands with people. A one stop solution from concept to execution. IMG shares some of their virtual team building opportunities for corporate clients and their most valuable assets; their employees.
• DIY Kits – Your team will get hands on and creative with curated and customizable DIY activities.
• Games & Activities – Host engaging games and activities, such as a scavenger hunt! Call out household items for your team to collect before time runs out!
• Health and Wellness Sessions – Encourage health and wellness with virtual meditation, yoga, and mindfulness exercises.
• Lego Building – Get competitive with your team with a themed Lego building challenge.
• Lunch and Learn – Offer your team a training and educational opportunities over lunch.
• Happy Coffee & Tea Hour – Catch up and connect with a virtual company happy hour with coffee and tea.
Here are some of IMG’s past team building ideas at corporate events:
• IMG coordinated an employee appreciation event showcased employee talents with an art walk and encouraged guests to get creative and make their own pieces at an art station with mini canvases, paint, markers, and stencils.
• A summer party included a stop at an escape room that encouraged teamwork, team building and fun, along with additional employee perks including a lip sync battle, happy hour, customized water bottles and more. • Employees at an office Holiday celebration got hands on while giving back to the community. Employees were asked to bring children’s toys and wrap them with a variety of wrapping paper, bows and ribbons at a gift wrap station. The wrapped toys were then donated to a local charity.
Studies found that :
• Highly engaged employees are 87% less likely to leave their companies.
• A study of 64 organizations revealed that organizations with highly engaged employees achieved twice the annual net income of organizations whose employees lag behind on engagement.
• 70% of U.S. workers are not engaged at work.
• 2.5 times more revenues for companies with engaged employee’s vs competitors with low engagement levels.
Other employee engagement tools :
• Get a health and wellness program in place
• Celebrate personal wins
• Emphasize work-life balance
• Bring in a motivational speaker or lunch and learns
• Find out what your employees are passionate about • Promote perks that boost mental and physical wellbeing
• Provide ongoing coaching, training and professional development classes
Contact Innovate Marketing Group, Inc. at email@example.com or 626-817-9588 for more information, to learn more about their services and how they can create an engaging live event experience for your employees at your next event! Learn more at www.innovatemkg.com.