As award-winning experiential marketing and events agency, Innovate Marketing Group, continues to plan an exciting year of events, below are some of the agency’s most memorable highlights from 2018!
(Top left to right)
- Hispanic Heritage Month Power Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony: The Latino Coalition and Job Creators Network Hispanic Heritage Month Power Gala Dinner and Awards Ceremony recognized business leaders as the driving forces of the economy. One of the highlights of the evening was courtesy of the star-studded entertainment; Renowned Mexican singer and actor, Fernando Allende, and musician and Founder of The Commodores, Thomas McClary. Read our full blog post about the incredible event here: https://innovatemkg.com/tlc-2018-hispanic-heritage-month-power-gala-dinner-awards-ceremony-highlights/
- com Airsoft Con: AirsoftCON is an annual celebration and gathering of the Airsoft community in the Los Angeles area in Southern California. AirsoftCON started out as an annual sale event but has evolved into the nation’s largest Airsoft Convention. Innovate Marketing Group helped this lively group celebrate with staging, tents, sponsors, and activation design. Guests were even treated to the surprise of a lifetime with a sky diver who landed onsite at the event – a true WOW factor!
- #StrongerTogether: The Los Angeles County Women’s Leadership Conference Committee hosted their 9th Annual Women’s Leadership Conference, presented by Bank of America Merrill Lynch, on Thursday, November 29, 2018 at the beautiful Pasadena Convention Center. An enthusiastic 1,000 attendees were encouraged to participate in a “Be Inspired Wall” where they took a card with an inspiring quote and left a card to share their wisdom with others. #BeInspired by our full blog post here: https://innovatemkg.com/stronger-together-womens-leadership-conference/
- Five Acres: On June 2nd, Five Acres celebrated their 130th Anniversary in style with a “Diamonds and Roses” themed gala. Not only did we enchant each table with pink roses and rhinestones, but also transported this outdoor soiree to Hollywood with a Marilyn Monroe impersonator, bistro lighting, and matching pink dress code. A successful silent auction, delicious dinner, and overwhelming support for an incredible cause made for a wonderful night out.
- San Carlos Residence Inn Grand Opening: From liquid nitrogen ice cream, to Boba Guys, it is no wonder there were smiles all around at the Grand Opening in northern California Residence Inn San Carlos by Marriott. We engaged the surrounding community by sharing local flavor with guests. Guests were delighted by local business, The Olive Crush, when they were gifted artisanal olive oil blends!
- International Delight: Grab your passport! On November 14th, guests embarked on a food adventure with tastings from around the world for East West Bank’s International Delight. The November installment, in the employee engagement monthly event series, was a cultural gathering of food and drinks from around the world at their Pasadena headquarters. Guests enjoyed a global culinary experience. Feast on the full blog post here: https://innovatemkg.com/event-spotlight-east-west-bank-international-delight/
- Family Fun Day: Innovate Marketing Group curated a family fun day event experience at the USC Galen Center that involved exciting activities, delicious food, and entertainment for all ages for the Annual East West Bank Family Fun Day. Guests were offered a variety of five different food stations and six different team building exercises. The event also featured live performances from four bands who entertained the crowd with various genres of music including reggae, jazz, soul, and rock. Join in on the fun through our full blog post here: https://innovatemkg.com/2018/07/
- Bytedance/TikTok Office Opening: The global technology sensation, TikTok, celebrated the opening of a new location. Innovate Marketing Group was delighted to organize a fun Los Angeles housewarming party! Employees were welcomed to Culver City, their new Southern California home, with branded balloons, custom cookies, and on-brand neon signs for an epic photobooth moment.
- 2018 Leadership Excellence Awards: Southern California Minority Supplier Diversity Council celebrated esteemed honorees at the beautiful Dorothy Chandler Pavilion in Downtown LA. Guests were wowed by professional dancers, performing a choreographed routine set to the opening musical number of La La Land, a jazz band, and powerful speeches by even more impressive awardees.