We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with our policies. This policy explains the types of information that we may collect from you and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Types of Personal Data
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths
- Information that you enter when you fill out a contact form, including, name, email address and phone number.
- Information that you enter in order to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
- Any other personal information you send to us.
How We Use The Data
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following:
- Administering our website and business
- Personalizing our website for you
- Enabling your use of the services available on our website
- Supplying services purchased through our website
- Sending statements, invoices, and payment reminders to you, and collecting payments from you.
- Sending you on-marketing commercial communications
- Sending you email notifications you have specifically requested.
- Sending you our email newsletter if you signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
- Sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of third parties which we think may be of interest to you.
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our users.
- Dealing with inquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our website
- Keeping our website secure and preventing fraud.
- Verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website.
- Other uses.
We will not, without your expressed consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third parties direct marketing.
We do not sell your personal information to third parties are use it for other purposes other than listed in this policy.
Disclosing Personal Information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
Except as provided in this policy, we will not provide your personal information to third parties.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices.
Retaining Personal Information
We will retain documents containing personal data:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- if we believe that the documents may be relevant to any ongoing or prospective legal proceedings; and c. in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
- Supply of appropriate evidence of your identity
Your California Privacy Rights
Third party websites
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
- We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the website’s usability, analyze the use of thewebsite, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve the security of the website, target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users.
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies:
- in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking “Tools,” “Internet Options,” “Privacy,” and then “Advanced”;
- in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” “Privacy,” selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking “Accept cookies from sites”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Content settings,” and then selecting “Block sites from setting any data” under the “Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
You can delete cookies already stored on your computer:
- Win Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
- in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking “Tools,” “Options,” and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use custom settings for history”, clicking “Show Cookies,” and then clicking “Remove All Cookies”; and
- in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Customize and control” menu, and clicking “Settings,” “Show advanced settings,” and “Clear browsing data,” and then selecting “Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking “Clear browsing data.”
For questions regarding our private policies and privacy practices, contact us at:Info@innovatemkg.com
This document was last updated on December 14, 2020
is clients’ success and future growth
We are totally client-oriented company. Thanks to our clients we can implement our ideas to life!.
Collectively, our team of corporate event planning experts has over 150+ years of experience in the events industry. Our multi-faceted team of professionals utilizes our unique strength as an event production company by designing concepts which transform your vision into astonishing reality. We are happy to work for you!