We’re ready for summer party season! Are you? We are sharing tips for every summer event, down to every last detail. Our top five essential components for a summer event are here:
- Make sure attendees are shaded to protect them from the heat of the summer! Your shade structure must be safe and secure so make sure you communicate clearly with your vendor to make your shade structure a success.
- Having water stations readily available for the event is so important. Guest must stay hydrated especially when alcohol is being served at bars. Don’t forget the ice!
- Bring in fresh fruits, bright colors, and fun activities to bring the summer mood into your event. Don’t be afraid of color!
- Presentation is key for a summer event. A lemonade station is classic addition to any summer party. However, we encourage you to try new themes beyond the typical backyard BBQ, summer fiesta, or carnival. For example, our agency has created escape room experiences and even a masquerade themed corporate party.
- Remember that it’s a celebration! Your guests are there to have fun and enjoy food, beverages, and more at your event. Keep that summer spirit alive and you’ll be sure to have a blast!
Contact us today at email@example.com to hear more about bringing a fresh new take to your next summer party.